My garden is a delight for the senses

I have been wandering around the garden wondering how it will look in the eyes of my visitors.  Will they gaze up in awe at the wall of hanging lady slipper orchids?


Will they enjoy picking the parsely and bokchoy  in the herb spiral as the bright gerbera daisy nods them a lazy good morning?


 Will they anxiously watch as each tomato starts to colour and quickly pick them before the birds do?


I know we will all be reminiscing about the last time we ate garden figs together in the garden forty years ago!



I will be back after my little holiday - see you in September!

Comments

  1. I definitely think they will be in awe. Who wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip....safe travels and see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eagerly waiting for my figs too, a few months to go still...
    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden has so many delightful discoveries to find. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will be ooohing and aaahing at your beauty and bounty ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your holiday ... I think your garden looks wonderful. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love interacting with all my readers, thank you for your comments. Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Up-cycling fabrics

Slow stitching and creative mending

Walking the Camino